OHSAS 18001 Audit checklist of OSH policies
1. What is the organization’s policy?
2. Is the policy defined and is it appropriate to the type, size, and OSH impacts of the organization’s activities?
3. Does the policy include a commitment to continual improvement in the organization’s operations?
4. Does the policy reflect the organizations hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control in the organization’s activities and facilities?
5. Does the policy include a commitment to compliance to legal requirements?
6. Is the policy documented, implemented, maintained (periodically reviewed) and communicated to all employees and are they aware of their responsibilities to the OSH?
7. Is the policy available to interested parties?