OHSAS 18000 audit checklist include checklists as follows:
Has a program been established?
2. OSH policies
1. What is the organization’s policy?
OHSAS 18001 Audit checklist of Planning For Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment And Risk Control
1. Has the organization established and maintained OSH objectives?
1. Are there programs to achieve all the identified objectives?
1. Are roles and responsibility, and authorities defined, documented and communicated?
1. Are procedures established and maintained to make employees aware of a – d above?
1. Are there procedures that are maintained for communications to and from interested parties regarding the organization’s pertinent OSH information?
1. How has the organization documented the core elements of its OHSAS 18001 system?
1. Are there procedures for controlling and maintaining all documents (e.g., procedures and instructions) and/or data (e.g., engineering drawings and MSDS) required by this standard? Are the documents/data accessible (e.g., can the employee access the documents/data they need), including during an emergency?
1. Have the operations and activities, including maintenance, been identified that are associated with the identified OSH risks where control measures need to be applied?
1. Are there maintained procedures to identify potential for accidents and emergency situations?
OHSAS 18001 Audit checklist of Performance Measurement and Monitoring
OHSAS 18001 Audit checklist of Accidents, Incidents, Nonconformances And Corrective And Preventive Action
1. Are procedures documented and maintained for the identification, maintenance and disposition of OSH records?
1. Are procedures documented and maintained for periodic OSH audits?
1. Has top management performed a review of the OSH management system on a periodic basis? Is it documented?